Rabu, 15 Agustus 2012

A Lavazza Blue To Make Your Day


No day is the same; no hour goes by just like any other hour. In every single moment in our lives, there's something unique and special, that is all its own. That's what I remember about Lavazza Blue - no matter what time of day, what mood I'm in, what's going on around me, there's a recently brewed cup of bliss that suits.


Lavazza Blue Tea Capsules

If you've been around here for long, you should know I'm a coffee fan... nothing quite brightens up my day quite like a hot mug of java. There are moments, though, when tea is the perfect answer. Lavazza Blue tea capsules are a treat anytime, and the superbly designed brewing system makes it amusing to process.

If I'm feeling like something entertaining and fruity, the Di Piu Peach Tea capsules are perfect. Bold black tea sweetened with sugar and infused with peach juice - it's a fresh peach explosion in my mouth. Once dinner is over, I like the Mint Tea capsules, with the bold aroma of black tea and powerful mint intensity. For the purist in me, nothing really beats my Lavazza Blue Lemon Tea capsules for those times when I feel like relaxing and enjoying a great book. The heady citrus blends with the premium black tea to offer a classic flavor with a modern twist.

Chamomile, berry, or green mint tea, anyone? Lavazza Blue capsules come in a magnificent variety of flavors, there's one for just about any mood or taste. I prefer buying the variety pack, so that there's almost always something new and fun to try.

Espresso, Espresso, Espresso

Of course, we can't overlook the heavenly espresso packaged in the Lavazza Blue capsules. The Intenso Espresso is just what you would expect from the brand: a high powered espresso blend of Brazilian Arabica and Robustas from Central America and Indonesia. Looking for robust flavor without the caffeine? Try the Decaffeinato capsule for total bodied and sweet flavor with a velvety texture and a rich, persistent crema.

When I'm in that delightful mood for something chocolate, I reach for the Ricco espresso capsules; dense and articulate, the blend provides you with chocolate undertones that make for a truly satisfying drink experience. And for a sweet, fragrant aroma, the Arabica espresso capsules can't be beat. Made from premium Arabic beans, the taste is smooth and the aroma heavenly.

Coffee, Tea, or... Soup?

Lavazza Blue goes well beyond the standard coffee maker fare. On top of their delicious teas, they also have a powdered milk capsule for a rich and yummy drink, and a consommé capsule that brews a subtle yet full flavored clear soup. A mouthwatering treat any time of the day, it makes a wonderful quick lunch that is satisfying and wholesome.

There is just so much to enjoy about the Lavazza Blue brewing system. The basic but stylish design of the brewer makes it fun to use. And the wide array of blends and beverages keeps up with my ever changing moods. It's just like having a full time barista at my command, ready at a moment's notice to create the perfect warm beverage.

That reminds me; it's time for my little cup of something wonderful... now if only I could choose! Tea, coffee, consommé, hot milk, espresso... there are so few hours in the day!

1 komentar:

  1. Just in case you are interested, I believe you can find the best deals of LavAzza espresso, tea, and consume capsules here: LavAzza Blue Capsules

    BalasHapus